Thursday, August 5, 2010

Art walk was awesome (also, DOH!)

Last night at the art walk went better than I could have imagined. There were lots of times where the crowd around my stand made a decent traffic jam in the area I was in. A bunch of my friends dropped by and wound up staying to see people's reactions and hang out, and I even sold several pieces. There were people taking photos and asking questions and the best part might have been the little kids' reactions when they got to get close and wiggle the t-rex's head or hold the little chopper bike. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT! I don't think I've ever seen Jacksonville's downtown look so lively. It's too bad it's not like that more often.

Also, I totally messed up my cards and put .net on the web address instead of .com, so if you know anyone who's having a hard time finding the site because of that let them know what's up. I also made a "Scrap to Sculpture" page on facebook too in case you want to check out what I'm up to that way as well. Feel free to tag me if you were one of the ones shutter-bugging last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment